Why are Interpreting and Translation Services so vital to Healthcare?
- Cost saving – Limited English Speakers without Interpreters incur higher charges and longer stays than other patients, increasing the cost of patient care.
- Efficiency – Without effective language communication healthcare costs increase. These expenses are currently estimated to cost Healthcare over $400 Million annually nationwide.
- Accessibility – Limited English speaking patients without interpreting access return to emergency care more frequently than interpreted patients, increasing the cost of patient care.
- Responsiveness – Many limited English speaking people admit that they wait for an emergency to seek health care, as they fear a situation where they cannot clearly communicate.
- Patient care – Interpreters ease the tension, anguish and frustration experienced by patients who do not speak English and thus improve the quality of patient care.
- Compliance – The risk of litigation is significantly higher if care is not provided in line with equality, human rights and regulatory frameworks.
Why do so many Health Care Organizations choose United Translations?
- Quality – You can expect the most professional, highly trained interpreters to provide medical translation services to you and your patients.
- Reliability – You will enjoy quick, easy access to professional, culturally competent interpreters 24/7, clear accurate communication is crucial to responsive care of your patients.
- Cost Effective – Using our professional, easily accessible interpreters to provide medical translation results in more appropriate, effective care and more accurate diagnosis- fewer emergency care situations and reduction in unnecessary testing-clearer understanding of prognosis and lower costs of treatment.
- Security – United Translations provides only security screened and Certified interpreters, so you can be sure that patient and staff safety is not compromised.
If you would like to receive a free assessment of how United Translations could help to overcome language barriers and engage with the community, please contact us at 952-688-8166 or at firstname.lastname@example.org